Wednesday, August 24, 2011

a question about braces?

well, sort of. my dentist told me that my teeth are crowded. he gave me a thing to go see the orthodontist for a free oral exam, free xrays, and a free consultaion, telling me what work i might need done, and how much braces would cost for me. but anyways, my question is, is crowding of the teeth bad? like, i honestly think my teeth look fine, except for like 4 in the front. if i need braces, do you think i'd need them long? i doubt i'll be able to get braces......my family can't afford them and we don't have dental insurance. my dad said i might get them, but not forsure.
--------------------
I had crowded teeth and the ortho said that without correction they would continue to keep crowding more because they weren't in the right stop to hold them in place. I am in braces now since august and was told it would take a maximum of 18-20 months. My teeth weren't that bad at all, only I and of course him could notice the crowding. The 4 front teeth you have that are crowded most likely keep moving until you will be in braces for 3-4 years. I suggest get those teeth fixed if possible. Good Luck =]
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment