Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Get answers from millions of real people.?

My ex wife and I share a child and due to our inability to communicate in person because she has a habit of twisting ever thing I say and due the the fact that she has lied about me when we were in litigation regarding visitation I have been advised to communicate with her in writing via email so that I will always have a written record of what is discussed between her and I. Apparently she does not like the fact that our communications are recorded and now her lawyer has threatened to seek law enforcement assistance or judicial intervention to make me stop emailing her regarding our daughter. I have researched NYS law regarding Aggravated harassment and spoken to a few law enforcement officers and they all have said she does not have a case. Has anybody experienced something similar? Please keep in mind that I ONLY communicate with her regarding our daughter, ie: her school schedule, extracurricular activities issues, medical and dental insurance issues, ETC...
--------------------
learn to get along for your daughter's sake. poor you? no. poor kid.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment