Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bottom of molar turning black but I brush my teeth... what the heck?

I dont understand. I brush my teeth twice a day. I dont floss like I should but many people dont and dont end up with their tooth decaying. On the other side a piece of my crown and actual tooth broke off but since I had a root canal it doesnt hurt. Im not trashy and brush my teeth. I NEVER drink cokes or other carbonated drinks and my sugar intake is very limited. I only chew sugar-free gum... I dont have dental insurance because I cant afford it and I am so scared to go to a dental school for reduced cost/free dental work because my brother had really bad results. My dad had really bad teeth - is this genetic? Help! Also, is there a way to keep the decay from spreading til I can get in to see a dentist?
--------------------
.disease get checked out
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment