Thursday, August 11, 2011

Need etiquette answer fast!!!!?

I was supposed to have a friend over today in 2 hours, but my other friend, a dental hygienist in training just called and she asked if I can come today ( i was supposed to come on monday but i had to cancel)... it's her last day before vacation. It would be really good for me to go in today because my dental insurance expires at the end of august, and if i wait till her vacation is over my dental insuracne will be close to expiring... and i have to go to the dentist when she is done with me. I called the friend that was supposed to come over but she's sleeping adn i left a message to call me back. The hygienist is calling me back in 10 min. Is it rude to cancel on the friend supposed to be coming over? How should i handle this? Need answers fast plz!!!!
--------------------
Take care of your health first. If it is an actual FRIEND, they would be upset if you put off a health-related appointment just because you were afraid of being rude and cancelling.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment