Thursday, August 11, 2011

-Is it possible to start a funding to get my teeth fixed?

I had dental insurance on my job until they took it away. I'm currently looking for a supplemental dental plan my employer has supplied but for what I need done, I will have to wait months (my back tooth broke off and now is poking through the sides of my gums-I just want it pulled out). I want to start a fund to help me get my tooth pulled. Is that possible? Will I need permits and things like that? Thanks... oh and I checked the dental.plan com but the dentists in my area don't accept it. Thanks.
--------------------
I don't know but I do know, you can go to Dental Universities where the students will work on you under the supervision of a licensed practitioner. If you don't have enough funds, you can have them do it for free or for a much cheaper price.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment