Saturday, August 27, 2011

Can I delay my root canal temporarily?

I have major pain and swelling on my pre-molars (both) and went to the dentist today, just to find an periapical abscess at the bottom of the root. She suggested a root canal to save them. Currently, I am a student and cant scrape out $800/tooth for a root canal, and unfortunately dont have dental insurance too. Is it possible to just clean the abscess, stabilize the pressure, take the antibiotics and get a temporary filling for a few months? So, I can go back to my country and get the whole she-bang done there without spending too much now? thanks!
--------------------
Medical Discount Plan ideal for those who cannot afford or qualify for traditional health insurance. The companies offer discounted health services for a quite low monthly fee. Benefits include a range of discounts for doctors, hospitals, dental, vision, prescriptions, vitamins, as well as other health services. YOu are not the only person who have ever met this kind of problem,I met this type of problem before.I have good experience here    www.HealthInsuranceFree.info    to solve the problem.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment