Saturday, August 27, 2011

Is My Husband Crazy or What?

My husband got fired from his job 'cause he fall drug test. Anyhow, we live on one income which is not much 75K yr for that last 10mo. He doesn't even want find a job he says he is not going to take a job unless is something he wants. However, he has a child from previous marriage who lives in another State and I talk to his ex telling her that I can't offer to pay the child support anymore all I can do is to keep the child on my health and dental insurance and till her dad gets a job we won't be paying child support so I stopped the automatic payment starting the first of this mo. I also told her that we can't have his daughter this summer like we mostly do 'cause I can't offer to hire a full time baby sitter 'cause my husband said won't watch her while I'm at work. Now my husband is so mad saying that we could offer to do all that and I'm doing this 'cause she is not my child which is not true. What should I do I don't want look like the bad guy when I'm not.
--------------------
You're not the bad guy! It's not your responsibility to pay his child support for him - to be honest, I think you're being generous in continuing to pay for the insurance. He needs to man up and face his responsibilities, even if it means taking a job he doesn't want. Stick to your guns - if you give in on this, he'll walk all over you.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment