Saturday, August 27, 2011

Should I screw over my boss?

Background info: he has bounced our paychecks and is now paying me in money orders. I was hired and told i would recieve med and dental insurance, yet I can never utilize it because the ins company says he never pays.I suspect the money he is taking out of my pay money orders.. err i mean checks is not actually going to my taxes ss etc. I also feel sexually harassed. I have been promised for a year a different position yet there is always an excuse. now one catch is that he loaned me $2000 when i needed it the most (car problems) however we are square on that and most. This is also a job in which i have to wear a bikini to work so not something i will ever put on my resume or use as a reference. Now my question is, should i give him 2 weeks notice leaving him with the satisfaction to tell me not to come back or should i drop off my key after work and not say a word and never come back or answer his calls? (thats what id like to do)
--------------------
Normally, I'd say it's good karma to do the right thing and act professional according to your own standards, not based on the actions of others. However, if you feel you have good reason to believe he's going to tell you to not come back after quitting or hassle you with your final paycheck, then it's perfectly justified to quit with zero notice.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment