Saturday, August 27, 2011

My lower gums have a growth on them...?

I should start by saying I am more than 8 months pregnant- right from the beginnning of this pregnancy my gums have been tender and bled a lot. About a month or two ago, I started getting what I can only describe as "growths" on my lower front gums. It is very strange.. It doesn't hurt, it covers the width of about 2 of my front bottom teeth, and is growing upward, to the point where it is practically covering the two teeth that is behind it. My dental insurance will kick in next week, so I will be able to make an appt very soon, but I am also due to have the baby soon, so I'm assuming they can't do anything about it until then.. but I am very nervous and self conscious about it.. does anyone have any ideas what it could be?
--------------------
Your baby is stealing nutrients from your body... My mom never had a cavity until after her first baby, because her body took calcium from her teeth. Sounds strange, but I am sure the dentist can help you out, and can maybe even subscribe safe supplements for you! Congratulations on the baby too! :)
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment