Saturday, August 27, 2011

Wisdom tooth problems?

I only have 2 of my wisdom teeth, top right and bottom left. it feels like one is under the gums on the bottom right and it seems like its been this way for a few years. other than that I have 2 problems I don't know what to do about. my top right one frequently hurts and I think its too close to my cheek because I constantly have a sore there and I think it has made a really big scar around the sore area. My bottom left one seems deformed and is still partially covered by gums and has been in this state unchanged for 3+ years. It doesn't hurt but it is rather uncomfortable. both teeth are very hard to brush properly because they are against the back of my jaws where the jaws meet. Should I have them removed or is there something I or the dentist can do about them. If I have the removed about how much will that cost per tooth without dental insurance coverage? If the other teeth come in will I need them removed too? And last of all, exactly what all does tooth removal entail?
--------------------
The wisdom teeth need to be removed. hgo ot the dentist.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment