Saturday, August 27, 2011

How much do teeth implants cost? And does anyone have experience with them?

So for awhile now the look of my teeth have been really bothering me. They are not straight at all and some are pointy, just not straight at all! I am so insecure about my teeth I never even smile with my mouth open or when I laugh I feel the need to cover my mouth. So I am looking into teeth implants ( at least I think that's what there called). How much are they? With health/dental insurance and all would it be cheaper? Have you ever had them? I hate my teeth! and I would love some feedback. BTW I am 19 years old.
--------------------
I had Dental Implants in Cancun, only $1,600 each for the post and crown. Saved a lot! and changed my life. I eat better and chew better. Good luck!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment