Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I have braces but teeth are not yet fixed. I'm moving to another country. should I have them removed now?

I had braces for 2 years now. Unfortunately, there are still gaps on my bottom teeth which hasn't closed yet. I am going back to the U.S. in less than 2 months (btw, I'm here in the Philippines right now, recently graduated BSN). When I get there, it would be a while until I get a dental insurance, since I'm not under my mom's anymore. Should I have my orthodontist remove my braces before I go back to the U.S. or leave it on until I get my dental insurance which would probably take 2 years =/. or should I have 'em off and get retainers? don't quite know know..pls help.
--------------------
It really depends on your level of confidence because you can always make other arrangements for you teeth.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment