Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Wisdom tooth removal, put to sleep or stay awake?

I'm 19 years old with braces and I will be getting my wisdom tooth removed soon. I have an option of getting put to sleep or staying awake, each choice comes with good and bads. If I was to be put to sleep during the procedure, I will reach my limit for my dental insurance for the year so I can't get my teeth cleaned, or have regular check ups for the rest of the year. It is also an extra $700 out of my pocket. If I stay awake, I will have money left over in my insurance so that I can have regular dental check ups and the procedure will be $300. What should I do. I'm scared! Also, should I get two removed during one sitting or all four removed? What can I expect?
--------------------
get put-out. im 13 and decided to get knocked out. you need an IV but so what!!! Its less painful. If u decide to stay awake you get injected multiple times in the gum area above the tooth thats get extracted. Good Luck, Hope you like ice cream,mash potatoes and soft foods!!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment