Tuesday, August 9, 2011

sweet tooth cravings/addiction?

Okay, for health reasons, I really need to kick this sweet tooth. Any ideas? My mom has stories of working in a nursing home where the lady she cared for had no teeth and everything had to be blended for her. This scares me so much, my medication and my own personal habits had had a drastic effect on my oral health and I don't have dental insurance. I want to do everything I can to turn my habits around so this stops here. But it's almost like I'm addicted to sugar, I could almost swear that candy has nicotine in it. Anyway, ways to kick addicting habits and/or sugar habits? Please! And don't say "Go to a dentist". I will as soon as I find a new job and can afford dental insurance.
--------------------
Sweet tooth_ hmm..perhaps try a more natural sweet things, like fruits, dried fruits like figs. Built a habit of making a mixture of fruits juice. They're usually really sweet. Like banana with only milk & honey mix. It's really not that difficult, you just have to think a bit quirky and you'll find there're so many ways to avoid it with plenty of substitutes.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment