Wednesday, June 29, 2011

dental issues i need someones advice?

i went for my dental checkup she took xrays according to her all my molars have cavities which i have no problems with my teeth. for the first time i thought i was going to have a check up with no cavities. it was a surprise to me for my dentist to tell me this. although i asked where are my cavities she wouldn't response then, i asked are they big cavities her response was i don't know until i dig in which that scared me. i have insurance i think i need a second opinion my teeth do not bother me at all even when i eat candy. i been flossing and brushing diligently. then she left without explaining the cost and i had questions she was gone i left Pretty upset . any advice do you think their trying to pull a fast one
--------------------
STAR, not ALL cavities show on x-rays, if you floss and eat candy the cavities are most likely on top of the teeth and this doesn't show on x-rays. If in doubt always get a second opinion.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment