Wednesday, June 29, 2011

does anyone know a good health insurance company?

my family was just notified our health insurance will be going up $115 on august 10th. We are already paying $395.00 a month and it doesn't include dental,vison, or prescription coverage. We are paying so much money already and its crazy. We have to pay out of our pocket everytime go to the dentist and eye doctors. Plus, we spent so much money in expenses for cancer treatments for my mother (over $30,00) my parents pocket. our current health insurance company is anthem blue cross and blue shield. Does any one know a good health insurance comany that we could get a family plan at and it doesnt cost over $400 a month and includes dental,vision, and prescriptions? thanks!
--------------------
healthplans.my-age.net - my family have this health insurance. It is affordable and has good coverage for dental issues.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment