Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Whats the best dental plan for me / self employed/ central florida?

I need insurance very quickly. I just paid 300 for a wisdom tooth to be removed, and I also need a few root canals. I want my mouth to look good, and feel good, and am ready to put in the time and effort to change things for me. Im in alot of pain. I have been going to Lake Nona Dental Group in Orlando, FL. They just told me they are contracted with Delta Dental, and United Concordia, but they can also accept others. What does contracted with these companies mean? I used to have bcbs there ppo plan, but it didnt work for pretty much anything. I want something thats going to cover root canals, and also making my teeth look new. Your help would be greatly appreciated . Rodd
--------------------
I would recommend this site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago and they have saved me thousands of dollars throughout the years on all services. From cleanings, fillings, exams, xrays...etc. They even had my very affordable benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. Example: Cleanings I pay only $38 compared to the regular average of $100.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment