Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Dental Question What To expect If I havent' Been to a dentist in 10 years?

What To expect If I havent' Been to a dentist in 10 years. I brush my teeth everyday.I haven' had any dental. Just about all of my teeth are sensitive to my spit in my mouth alone. I had my wisdome teeth removed. When they removed the teeth did I get a root canal with the extraction. I am scared they might take all of my teeth. How much are those fake tooth implants per tooth? If I was able to pay for insurance in the future would it pay for fake teeth. I am going to a dentist today at a federally subsidized health care service. Do they do the tooth implants or is that cosmetic?
--------------------
They will probably take a full set of x-rays then do a thorough cleaning. Afterwards the dentist will examine your teeth and discuss any problems. Tooth implants are expensive, anywhere from $3000.00 to $4000.00 per tooth with crown and they are usually not covered by insurance although the crown would be covered. Some insurance will cover it, just depends on the insurance plan that the patient has. Some employer sponsored plans will cover some of the cost of implants. I doubt a subsidized facility will do implants. It usually requires a dental surgeon to do the work.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment