Wednesday, August 17, 2011

any input is greatly appreciated :/?

sore throat, fevery, i normally just feel hot and clammy almost nervous feeling. neck has tiny lumps on it 1 week ago I went to docs and strep and mono test came back negative. was taking Z-pack, wasn't really working. went back to doctor yesterday.. doctor prescribed antibiotics & clariten; DR. says I have throat infection, nasal dripping in throat. and as for the lumps says its not lymphnodes just says it might be reaction to my illness. I've been very paranoid bc I recently found out that my EX who I last slept with 3 weeks ago cheated on me and selpt with A LOT of ppl. I had blood work done again.. HIV and CBC test results all came back normal. HIV can be detected that early, correct even tho I slept with him 3 weeks ago? the lumpyness in my neck is not really painful just tender and like i can feel it when I laugh or cough.. also, I do have a dental issue. I won't have dental insurance until january- i have a hole in my tooth where im not sure if its decaying or if a prior root canal filling fell out. I clean it out, gargle salt water it hurts sometimes and that side of my face is sort of tender and thats the side the lumps are.. im SO paranoid. am I going to be okay? is this causing my throat and neck problems? im making myself sick researching things online, I'm paranoid and worried. I can't stress how oh so paranoid. should I be really concerned? I do have slight anxiety. I've been off my medication for 4months now & am trying to recover on my own...
--------------------
sounds like swine flu? bc of ur throat ur fever and clamminess .
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment