Wednesday, August 17, 2011

what should i do with my tooth?help!!?

i'm pretty sure I had this hole in my tooth since before i got braces put on so i dont know why they didnt tell me about it. anyways, i got the braces taken off at the beginning of this month because of lack of tightenings (i only got them tightened twice last year because my mom couldn't pay every month) and the fact that its not healthy to keep them on like that. after getting them removed, the orthodontists told me to get a check up as soon as possible but i'm still waiting for dental insurance so i would be able to pay for that check up. as of the 21st,it started hurting (i thought it was because food was wedged between the tooth with the hole in it and another tooth) but after flossing it kind of stopped.now today i could feel a little pain again. should i go to a dental school to get it fixed?would they help?
--------------------
Hi from France Don't even ask and go to the dental school immediately ! Have a nice day, Cat.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment