Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I just broke my molar and am in excruciating pain!!!?

i have no dental insurance and no medical insurance all i have is some pills from a surgery i had in late 2008. I have norco and oxycodone. I took a norco at around 9:30 this morning, it helped the pain but now it is wearing off...i still feel dizzy from the norco though (and my tummy hurts since i haven't eaten...i can't because of the pain). now would i be able to take an oxycodone right now? would i be ok? DO NOT SAY CALL MY DR OR DENTIST!!! I DO NOT HAVE ONE!! and please don't tell me to go back my tooth fixed, the quote is over 1000 bucks for a root canal...and i am only a student and all i have in my bank is 100 bucks...and my mom can't help out because she is deathly ill and i don't have a dad anymore so no one can help me please just answer can i take it now yes or no sorry if i sound rude i'm just in so much pain =(
--------------------
go it pulled out all the pain will be gone its cheap
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment