Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I need to get a five piece fixed bridge to replace 2 missing molars in Dallas. I need a dentist recommendation?

I have two missing teeth seperated by one in place tooth (ie, missing tooth, in place tooth, missing tooth). I'm looking for a a low cost solution to make it look real and nice. I cannot at the time afford $3,000 times 2 for dental implants. We have dental insurance that will cover 1/2 but only up to $1,000. Looking for a fast solution in the Dallas, Texas area. Any ideas?
--------------------
The best source for a dentist recommendation is a friend or co-worker. Ask around to see who likes their dentist the best and has been going to him/her for years. Someone who really trusts their dentist. That is the best way to find a new dentist.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment