Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What is the estimated cost for a crown on a peg lateral tooth?

I have a very small peg lateral incisor and the incisor on the other side of my front teeth is smaller than it should be (though it looks better than the peg lateral). I think I can afford to get one crown for the peg lateral, but I'm wondering what it would cost. Also, do any dentists do payment plans? I'd have a hard time coming up with $3000 out of pocket. Also, if my peg lateral is causing me pain and grinding down to nothing because of TMJ, how likely is it that my Delta Dental insurance will cover 50%? (my insurance indicates 50% coverage for crowns but I'm not sure if they would cover it if they determined it was for cosmetic purposes). Thanks for any info!
--------------------
1500 dollars
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment