Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Is there a dentist in the Houston area that takes payments without outside financing?

I am in desperate need of an implant where there is a tooth missing when I smile. It is affecting my life drastically. I can't smile at work, take pictures, and I'm uncomfortable dating. It affects every aspect of my life. I tried Carecredit and Springstone medical financing but did not get approved. I have dental insurance but they pay nothing for implants. They will pay some for a bridge but that would require damaging one of my perfectly good canine teeth which I'd rather not do. They would need to file that tooth completely down to fit the bridge on. Even that would be $3000.00 with insurance. I'm just stuck right now coming up with that kind of money as my divorce wiped me out and Christmas is coming. If anyone knows of someone that can help I would greatly appreciate it. I am not the same person anymore the way this is affecting me.
--------------------
No offense, but why would a dentist want to finance you when no one else will? Dentists don't have time to track you down every month to get payments. Why don't you prepay your bill monthly and get the work done when you have paid it off?
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment