Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Can't afford braces for 3 kids?

So, our family is huge and we have like 10 people. parents, 4 kids, grandma, 2 random homestay students (living in what should be the kids rooms) and basically the occasional friend that comes over. my teeth I think look fine and I like my smile they are pretty much straight except for one tooth, the dentist said i have a little crowding but whatever. and my sister needs them, the dentist said she has to see our ortho and get them soon because she really needs them, my other sister is too young for them for now. so all 3 of us need braces and our ortho said about $6,000 PER kid. and I'm getting a job, but still we just can't afford it... and I don't know what to do? i looked up invisalign too and it apparently costs more. AND apparently our dental insurance here, or most insurances wouldn't cover braces at all. btw, we live in vancouver, canada.
--------------------
Well, I suggest, since you're teeth aren't that bad, let you're sister who really needs them get braces. Then when you're other sister goes to the ortho, see how bad her teeth are. Then once you're an adult and you can afford it by yourself (hopefully), get braces or invisalign. hope i helped:)
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment