Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Cavity Cleaning!!!/teeth?

Well hello...as I don't want to spend too much money on my teeth for now maybe later... i have some broken teeth tops...from skateboarding yey its harsh lol and some cavities... if i dont want to get my cavities filled since they cost a lot like $300...i dont have dental insurance only health insurance and doesn't include dental stuff... my question is how much without dental insurance would it cost the me to pay the dentist in cash to clean my teeth and remove those dark/light blue cavity spots just to clean them off my teeth but not fill the cavity..ill be eating less sugar i stopped eating candy im back to healthy eating..so again my question is.. how much to clean all the cavities about 6-7 of them to remove those dark spots and clean my whole entire teeth thanks.
--------------------
make use of the SE like google or yahoo to get some ideas first if you want to get the massive information,however if you do not want to spend so much time,here http://www.HealthInsuranceIdeas.info/free-online-health-insurance.htm is a direct and good resource for your questions.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment