Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Lost a filling, now my tooth split and its a huge cavity. Now what?

I had one tooth they had to replace the filling four times because I had a cheap dentist. Three years after it fell out I got married. My husbands in the military & he said we just couldn't afford the dental insurance. So I said okay. Well, now my tooth split in half and now I have a huge cavity. He still says he doesn't want to get the dental insurance, so I'm kinda sitting around waiting to see what's going to happen. I'm in a lot of pain. When I get the dental insurance next year while he's gone, what are they going to do to my tooth? I'm really scared. Also, the side the tooth is on, my cheek feels all swollen is this normal? http://s458.photobucket.com/albums/qq305…
--------------------
Ok longer you wait the more likely you will have to get a root canal and that is way more painful and costs way much more money. And you should never leave and tooth open like that cuz an open cavity is like an open wound. your gums bleed cuz there are blood vessels in your gums that lead to the heart and it is not good for leave an opening to your blood stream like that.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment