Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Help me I may have a problem with my gums. Help?

There is a particular area at the top right of my mouth and in the area of my first molar with a crown on it, the gums around that tooth bleed a little when I floss. They don't bleed when I brush but I still worry. I use a soft bristle brush and I don't brush hard, I floss once every day and I occasionally gargle salt water. My gums still bleed when I floss. They are also sore in that area for a minute after flossing. They had receded a little over that tooth, but don't seem to be receding anymore. I use Pepsodent and Aquafresh toothpaste. I am out of mouthwash. I had my dental insurance taken away because I am over 18, people over 18 with IEHP lose their dental insurance a couple years ago and I can't afford to pay for more dental visits me and my mom are on a tight budget because of money trouble. But I do go to a place that offers free dental day once a year. Last time I was there they said floss as deep as I can go and carefully. They also pointed out a couple of my teeth had receding gums mildly. How can I stop this bleeding and soreness from flossing? And to prevent further receding? :(
--------------------
Medical Discount Plan ideal for those who cannot afford or qualify for traditional health insurance. The companies offer discounted health services for a quite low monthly fee. Benefits include a range of discounts for doctors, hospitals, dental, vision, prescriptions, vitamins, as well as other health services. Individual & Family Health Plans This is a major health insurance plan for individuals and families. If you are looking for comprehensive long term health insurance coverage for yourself and/or your family members who are 62 years old or younger - this is the plan to choose. Short Term Medical Plans This plan is ideal for individuals in transition. Maybe you have just graduated from college and are no longer covered under your student health insurance or you moved out on your own, and you're no longer covered under your parents' medical insurance plan. Or perhaps you're employed part-time, going to school, leaving home for the first time, or even retiring early. Maybe you've found a new job, but your new employer's group health insurance plan won't kick in until you've been with months. YOu are not the only person who have ever met this kind of problem,I met this type of problem before.I have good experience here    www.HealthInsuranceFree.info    to solve the problem.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment