Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Lost a filling, now my tooth split and its a huge cavity. Now what?

I had one tooth they had to replace the filling four times because I had a cheap dentist. Three years after it fell out I got married. My husbands in the military & he said we just couldn't afford the dental insurance. So I said okay. Well, now my tooth split in half and now I have a huge cavity. He still says he doesn't want to get the dental insurance, so I'm kinda sitting around waiting to see what's going to happen. I'm in a lot of pain. When I get the dental insurance next year while he's gone, what are they going to do to my tooth? I'm really scared.
--------------------
you need to go see a dentist. take out a loan if you have to. that could probably get really infected. your cheek is probably just irritated, but that tooth needs to be taken care of sooner than later. they might pull it, or if it's fixable they might try to fix it. just make sure they don't use the "silver" fillings because those are mercury which is poison to your body. make sure they use the porcelain fillings. i'm no dentist but i'm sure you shouldn't be sitting around waiting to see what happens. go to a dentist.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment