Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Want to get married, what should be included in potential monthly costs?

I am still in college but have a full time job. I make around $10.00 an hour after taxes. My Girlfriend and I have wanted to get married for a while now (dating for 4 years). I need to crunch numbers to make sure I can afford us living on our completely since we would leave our parents health/car/dental insurance along with everything else. Here is a list of what I have so far and if you have something to add PLEASE POST! I will invite you to the wedding :) 1.) Car Insurance 2.) Health Insurance 3.) Dental/Vision Insurance 4.) Rent 5.) Food 6.) Gas/Car upkeep 7.) Phone 8.) Misc.... 9.) What you pay that I haven't added in :0 Thanks for all your help in advance!
--------------------
These days you can forget about dental and vision insurance. it costs us roughly around 1500 to make it
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment