Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Question about my teeth - question for dentist people?

I turned 22 in June. Not sure if my age matters. But anyways, I was brushing my teeth today. After I rinsed my mouth with water when I got done brushing, I noticed my gums were red. You know when you cook a steak? You know how sometimes when steak can be bloody red? Well my gums were kinda red. At the TOP of my mouth is where it was red. It wasn't red near my teeth. You have to lift my upper lip up in order to see the red. And if i pull my lower lip down yuo can see some dark red spots but my gums are not sore or anything. My mouth feels just fine. What should i do? I cancelled my 6 month cleaning appointment because i'm no longer egilible for the dental insurance that my parents had for me cause of my age. So I applied for my own dental insurnace thruogh delta dental and it doesn't go into affect until october 1st. It will cost me $90 to get a cleaning and the insurance will cover 60% if i wait till october 1st. what should i do? Just go and forget the insurance?
--------------------
Just go and pay cash
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment