Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Dont know what to do about my teeth?

So I was very dumb and now I feel horrible. I got braces when I was in 6th grade around late 2001. I took a while but starting in 2007 i stopped going to my appointments because of family problems and constant moving and the longer i didn't go the more i didn't want to go cause they scold you for not going well its 2010 now and my braces have fallen apart. I'm 19 and I don't know what to do. I visited a dentist and he says i still need them and my teeth are starting to move apart again. My family doesn't want to go through it again since we already paid. They want to start us again and we don't have insurance so i don't know what to do. The dentist said that my teeth will continue to move and get out of place as I get older. I don't know what to do. I can wait till i get mandatory health insurance when I enter university this fall and apply for separate dental insurance but i might get turned down for that and I don't know anything about dental insurance so I don't know if they would help with braces. What do now
--------------------
possess as much information as you could maybe is one of the options,however it is quite time consuming,here http://www.HealthInsuranceIdeas.info is the resource i have ever had good experience.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment