Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My teeth are very sensitive to cold and hot foods and transparent at the edges, especially the front teeth....?

they also have large gaps between them and generally move when I try to move them with two fingers. Can I have an implant dentist completely remove them all and put in stronger and bigger implants since I can't bite on anything hard with these "baby teeth" either????? I do have dental insurance, so I assume it should should not be expensive. I also think that cosmetic dentistry could solve the problem but they do not accept delta dental insurance or any dental insurance for that matter
--------------------
??? Have you been doing the whitening thing too much? That would explain what you are saying in terms of both the sensitivity and the transparency, I think, because you can damage the enamel, which you do NOT want to do. And you should NOT be "trying to move your teeth with two fingers"--WTF are you thinking??? SHEESH! If you have poor teeth, you of course need to talk about your issues with an actual dentist, etc.; in the meantime, do NOT screw with your teeth...how do you think that "seeing if they are loose" is somehow going to HELP them?? Please, please use some common sense! :-( They are your TEETH and dental health affects your ability to eat, thus your intake of the needed energy in the sort of mix you have to have to be healthy. Don't screw with them, take care of them! :-( Good luck!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment