Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Does anyone know a dentist that offers payment plans in or nearby to pueblo colorado?

My husband (through no fault of his own) desperately needs to have four impacted teeth removed, however he has no dental insurance and he is a bleeder so the extraction must be performed by essentially a dental surgeon for safety reasons, which obviously is very expensive. Is anyone aware of a dentist that can do this and also offers a payment plan? Does anyone know how much the payments usually are on these types of plans for such a procedure in colorado anyway? Any help or advice, even if only loosely related, would be incredibly appreciated, I'm terrified that the infection will spread to his blood if the teeth are not removed soon, and I am at my wits end with how expensive such a procedure will be.
--------------------
I located a online list of Colorado dentists. http://www.findgooddentist.com/Colorado.… I'd try calling a few of them and see if they can assist you.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment