Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Please give me your advice, Thanks!!!?

I have been working at a small company more than 3 months, but my employer haven't give me medical/dental insurance yet. I have asked many times but my employer comes up with different reasons any time I ask. My health isn't good but I don't have medical insurance to go to doctor. What should I do? If I am suddently sick or have to go to emergency, who would be responsible for my hopital' costs? My spouse has a job, but her income isn't even high enough to spend for our expenses. Please give me your advice to my questions. Thank you very much.
--------------------
Go talk to a lawyer. Usually, the 1st consultation is free. Your lawyer can tell you steps to take to insure you get your benefits. In the meantime, start saving up some cash, just in case you end up having to hire the lawyer.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment