Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Oral swelling developed during pregnancy that has still not subsided.?

Hello, I had gum swelling during last trimester of my pregnancy that i believed would go away after delivery. It's three months past my delivery and i still have this. I believe it's called Pyogenic Granuloma. It's not hurting or bleeding but i would like to have it removed as i'm not able to brush the tooth that it covers properly, and i don't want other issues arising from it. With an infant at home and no dental insurance i'm worried how much this may cost. Can anyone, who has an idea regarding dental fees advice me on how much this may cost to have it surgically removed. Appreciate all your suggestions and feedback.
--------------------
See a dentist, it may need to be cut away
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment