Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tooth Ache- What gives?

For the past week or so I felt like I had something stuck between my back two bottom teeth. I flossed and such carefully to no avail. It's hurting all the way into my jaw quite a bit now. What is going on? I don't have dental insurance till Nov 1 so I was thinking of going to an emergent medical center to get pain meds till then? No odor, no blood, etc. I brush 2x a day, and use mouthwash, floss regularly but not daily and have regular dental care up to the last 3 months or so.
--------------------
There could easily be something wedged between your gum and tooth. Had it once. Got a magnifying mirror and a needle and gripped it w/the needle and slid it right out. Try it. That is probably what it is, could cause an infection. When you flossed so much, you could have shoved it below the gum line, therefore you wouldn't see it or be able to get it. Hope that is what it is. If you would get some oil of cloves at grocery or pharmacy and put that on that spot w/q tip....it will ease the pain. Good luck.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment