Tuesday, August 16, 2011

HELP! What is the problem here? It's no longer working?

Back in June, I found out that my wisdom teeth needed to come out. I don't have any dental insurance, and pay for all my dental work, out of my own pocket. The estimate for having my four wisdom teeth removed (all are impacted), is a little over $3,000, and i'm saving up to get the money to get the work done. My problem is, i've been taking Motrin to help get rid of the pain because it's the only thing that helps. I know you're not supposed to take it for a prolonged period of time, but i've been taking it since the Summer, and now, i'm finding that it doesn't do anything for my toothaches anymore. What could be the problem? What medicine would I need to switch to? With the new semester beginning I cannot afford to be in pain all the time. Please advise!
--------------------
ask your doctor.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment