Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I have Teeth problems, what to do?

I had my jaw broken in 2004, and couldn't brush my teeth for 6 weeks. After that I up and moved to Arkansas where they don't have dental insurance for adults through Medicaid. I had no dental for like 4 years and my teeth have gotten worse and worse. I finally made an appointment with a dentist, but won't get in until Nov. 4th. I broke my tooth down to the gum (while i was pregnant) and have an abscess in the roof of my mouth.and have tried to puncture a hole in it, but the skin is too strong and thick to puncture. So, my question is how do I get the abscess out without going to the hospital? I know I need antibiotics. I have some, from once before.
--------------------
Maybe you should call western dental, they offer all kinds of programs for people who cant afford dental insurance. Maybe there is one in your area. I wouldnt try anything to my mouth if I were you, you can cause lots of pain and damage and make things worse.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment