Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Help...part time job? for a little?

I have around 8 cavities...and I'm 17 I blame myself..since i used to eat candy a lot...I barely eat anymore candy...maybe non on some weeks....the problem is my parents dont have dental insurance only health insurance....I'm looking to find a part time job around april and may only to work for 2 months get the money and quit? since i need to do better in school then. I can keep my grades up and still pass if i start failing... I dont know were to work I'm 17 and have to discuss it with my parents if they would let me... i need a part time for like 4 hours maybe from 4pm to 8pm... i dont wanna start working now since volleyball is coming! I am trying to make atleast $3000-$4000 dollars.. I was thinking of getting a job at one source? my mom works there on her spare time its $7 an hour i think? and she works there for 4 hours since she works in a hospital as a nurse..should i work at one source with my mom? she can pick me up after school or at home she comes home always at 4pm...and comes back 8pm would this be a good job to start off? and still do school.. since i really need the money but only work for 2 months and quit...and continue with school. onesource is a place were you clean offices...im not sure if they accept me if im 17 years old. how many days would i have to work? or weeks/months to earn $35000 to $4000 im going to try start march and work until end of april? how much money would I make? if i work for 2 months work 4 hours each day mon-friday and maybe saturday but not sunday... $7 an hour... i dont got much anything to do after school but girlfriend and volleyball coming up.. there is jackinbox...all kinds of restaurants by me but i don't like working in restaurants..
--------------------
Jobs are scarce. You'd be lucky to get a job at a fast food place right at the moment. And as far as working two months, four hours a day. you're probably not going to make your goal. Things come up. You'll need a day off. If you need a job badly enough, you'll sacrifice your dignity and take whatever you're offered.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment