Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I have a hole in my tooth!?

I have had this hole in my tooth for a few years now. It is not a cavity. It's not black or deformed in any way but it is deffinitly huge and goes into the middle of it where the pink part is. The rest of my teeth are fine. I guess i chipped it some how. I just noticed it one day and never really thought about fixing it. Now I want to fix it because it is gradually getting bigger. Here is the issues though. 1. I have no dental insurance. I am on SSI and Disability with medicaid and medicare but neither pay for dental. And I dont have the cash to just walk in and get this fixed. 2. Last time I went and had my teeth cleaned was quite a few years ago and the scraped my teeth and she cut into my gums. There was blood everywhere and i hurt for a week. I don't think that was a normal cleaning but they said it was. Now i'm scared to go back cuz they might do it again. :(
--------------------
So what is the question? You need to get it fixed and what happened a few years ago with the cleaning is irrelevant. You will need to have this tooth repaired or it will get worse and you will lose it. You might have to have it crowned and this could be expensive. Perhaps a payment plan or care credit could be used to help you manage the payments. Good luck.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment