Monday, August 8, 2011

Dr's in San Diego Area?

Need dental work done very badly! Had to drop my dental insurance to keep my health insurance. Went through cancer a few yrs ago. No one wants to hire me now. I was a Chef for almost 9yrs. Could any of you Dentists out there refer me to someone who could help me out here. I'm in very much pain with not very many choices to make other than laying my head on a RR track and getting it over with. Any info will be greatly appreciated. I'm already on very strong pain killers and they don't even help with the muscular & neurological pain I'm in right now. The chemo & surgeries were more than I thought they would be. My beautiful wife also needs a flipper. Maybe there aren't any good people left in this world after all. Maybe these people are right and were living in hell with the demons in charge of it all!!!
--------------------
Try a biological dentist look up the site IAOMT.COM
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment