Monday, August 8, 2011

Root canal needed? I have a very intense pain and it settles down after a cycle of antibiotic.?

Last week, I had an intense toothache on a Molar that had a deep tooth filling a month ago. During tooth filling, the nerve was exposed and the dentist prescript me some antibiotic. At that time, I didn't finish all antibiotic that I supposed to finish. It was OK until 3 weeks after the filling. I had a very intense pain. It was a thanksgiving weekend so I called my dentist and he prescript me some antibiotic. I finish the whole antibiotic cycle and my pain goes away. Today is the third day after I stop the antibiotic. That molar is painless and I can even chew with it. I make an appointment with my dentist this Friday. Should I do root canal as soon as I can? I don't have dental insurance currently but if it is needed to be done I am willing to do it. If it can be untreated for 1-2 years I would wait until I got a job that offers me dental insurance. Any opinion on this? Thanks!
--------------------
HAVE THE NERVE REMOVED NOW TO GET YOU OUT OF PAIN, AND THE CASE FINISHED AT A LATER, TIMELY DATE WHEN FINANCES ARE BETTER FOR YOU. THIS PROCEDURENIS CALLED NERVE EXTIRPATION AND WILL CEASE THE PAIM, YET IF YOU LET IT GO AND NEVER FINISH THE ROOT CANAL YOU WILL EVENTUALLY LOSE THIS TOOTH.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment