Monday, August 8, 2011

I have a bad toothache, and ibuprophen doent help anymore, can i go to the emergency room?

I dont have dental insurance, but my husband and i got married in january so he added me to his insurance. I donht have pain meds and havent gotten my insurance card yet. Ive been to the emergency room about 2-3 weeks ago for antibiotics and pain meds for my tooth. Can i go back to get more? I should be getting the insurance card soon enough and have been using ibuprophen but its not helping any more. The doctors wont think im just wanting pain meds for fun will they?
--------------------
How about paying couple of hundred to see a dentist instead of wasting THOUSANDS of ER resources. The pain meds will not fix the problem. GO TO DENTIST, DON'T WASTE THE ER RESOURCES
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment