Monday, August 8, 2011

Help! How can I get over this?

Like many people, we search for "the one". We have certain things that we look for in the other person.....great personality, responsible, fun, trust worthy, honest. We all have things we find attractive...me for instance, I'm a sucker for blond hair, beautiful blue eyes, tattoos. What about the things that can be deal breakers, or...phobias maybe. I'm 35 years old. I've had the very long term relationship (10 years...never did marry or have children), I've been single now for almost 5 years, did my party thing and now, I'm just trying to concentrate on my future. I'd like to have someone to share what I have to offer with. I don't really have a problem getting a mans attention, but I'm not gorgeous by no means. So I meet someone, ends up, we went to high school together, we knew each other, even sat next to each other in classes.....even thought the other was "a cutie" back in the day. We seem to be what the other looks for in a person we want to spend time with, and we're both where we want that "one" in our lives. He's my blond, blue, tattooed guy. We get along great, we can carry on a conversation, share so many interest...it's amazing. Here is my deal breaker I'm trying to get over. I'm not a clean freak by no means, but you can tell when someone is dirty from working...or just dirty. To look at him....he fits the clean category. He even has the most kissable lips....but his teeth are horrible! I so badly want to allow him to kiss me deeply, but all I can find myself giving is just long pecks on the lips. I'm a person that gets turned on by deep passionate kisses.....and I so badly want to kiss him. I grew up with braces on my teeth, I take care of them....and I cant seem to get past it. I know someday he wants to fix them, but he doesn't have dental insurance, and he doesn't make alot of money at all...like so many of us, he barely has enough to keep his own head above water. We've been seeing each other for awhile, and MAYBE.....he could be that "one", so if it got to that point, I do have pretty good insurance, which includes dental, then I could help him. He is embarrassed about his teeth, so I don't really say much. I don't want to hurt his feelings. I know he wants to give me that deep kiss as well.....but I don't know how to get over this. Any advice?
--------------------
this is abit of a tricky one. my boyfriend doesnt have perfect teeth and i just sat down and said to him about it and just told him im sorry its just how i feel kind of thing, yeh he did get upset but he got even more upset by the fact i just ***** confront him about it. so maybe try confronting him about it and tell him that you would like to help him so as he can feel alot better about himself and feel better as to how others look at him. fingers crossed things go well for you
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment