Monday, August 8, 2011

how come those who are not poor don't even try to understand or have human compassion?

I have been having a very hard finical time for about 6 months. It is worsened by these companies and people who do not understand. To me I would give a homeless person or someone who was poor help in whatever way I can help. I once stopped mid traffic to hand a homeless man some water and food. All the cars honked at me but I knew what I was doing was more important. (no I did not cause a wreck.) All the companies are pay money to are so cold. I was talking with KCPL and told them I could only afford $30/month. They said if I do not pay the full thing on budget billing I could be taken off and then have to pay $300? Furthermore my dental insurance refuses to cover the dental work I need. I just have to suffer. The dentist I go to refuses to write a letter because I am appealing the insurance companies descion. Gas is going up again. I am tired.. My sister might lose her house I could go on and on about our current soceity.
--------------------
If only there were more people like you!!! - you sound like a woooonderfull person, very warm! I myself am worried for all those poor civillians in Gaza!, i really want to do something to help! I don't understand people who don't care about them, it's really shocking how the world is reacting...they are calling for cease fires...and that's it...now Israel has started fighting they believe they are getting somewhere they aren't going to stop that easily...and now this 3 hour cease fire per day pffft!!! nothing! ------------ Well done you for actually doing something, most people who can't afford moan about it...but getting a degree- that's a really good step into helping earn more, and generally become more knowledgeable. What degree are you doing? :)
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment