Monday, August 8, 2011

Is it just me, or is Obama becoming mean and even more politically tone-deaf?

I used to really like the guy, but it seems now that his inexperience is showing. He loses his cool a lot more now than he ever used to. First a couple weeks ago he called the Cambridge police officers "stupid" even though he didn't know the facts. Now he's telling workers in Indiana that America wasn't built on "griping and complaining" (which is accusing people of complaining and griping). That is a lot of ammunition for the opposition and I don't understand why he is digging his own political grave. People don't want to hear his pep-talks anymore, they want ACTION. Did you know that his healthcare plan doesn't have dental insurance, and if you want dental insurance you have to pay extra? The majority of Americans don't want his plan (they want reform, but not Obama reform), and the more he receives this reaction to his plan, the more he pushes it. Just like when he said "people stick to their guns and religion," he seems to be saying much worse these days. What's with this? Should our president be losing his cool and acting unprofessionally like this? I am a Social Democrat, by the way, so don't call me a Republican.
--------------------
I find your perspective intriguing, because as a registered republican, I did not vote for him, because of what he said ALL during his campaigning across this nation. I listened carefully, because, I did want change, I think Bush was not fiscally conservative. I was looking for a tough politician that could still protect this country, and not try to grow government. I listened as Obama promised increase in government spending, which always equated to higher taxes. So to answer your question, no I am not surprised, at all. He showed his true colors before any ballot was cast.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment