Monday, August 8, 2011

I need someone to point us in the right direction. My Mom needs help....?

Not sure were to go with this so any help would be great. My Mother is 59 she is a cancer patiant is on kemo for the past 1.5 years.. She is doing well but is very skinny. She needs to put on weight badly but has little to no teeth and is in serious need of dentures or implants... she has GHI dental insurance she is a retired nurse assistant for the V.A... Her dentist said it would be a 6,000 Job but we dont have that kind of money to put up and the insurance will only cover 30% of the 6,000.. My mother can barly pay rent and has 0 dollers toward dental work.. This is a matter of life and death she just needs some way to chew meat and other foods that will put on fat. she collects 200 a month from disablity.. But really needs more money she lives off her retirement and disabilty which is not much.. I really really need to help her gain some weight. we had mothers day dinner last night and she could not even chew her food. I gatta do somthing..
--------------------
First off I am very sorry for your mother and you. However Iirc stores like CVS sell dentures. Very cheap as my grandmother needed some.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment