Monday, August 15, 2011

Abcess or infected toth?

My mouth started hurting yesterday. Right where my wisdom tooth is. I'm wondering if it may be an abcess or and infection. Don't tell me to see a dentist, I can't afford it and don't have dental insurance. Anyways, it hurts, and it's even made it painful to swallow. I've also heard that it can be caused by sinus problems, which also makes me wonder because I've been having serious sinus headaches for the last few weeks. Has anyone else had this problem and what was it and what did you do? I tried researching it a little bit but I'm not getting any real answers. I want to avoid the dentist if at all possible. Like I said, no insurance, cant afford much, and I just started a new job a few weeks ago and I don't think I can get the time off for an appointment. Let me know what what you guys think.
--------------------
I know the feeling and have been there. Hold Listerine on the tooth for severl minutes 3-4- times a day.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment