Monday, August 15, 2011

What would you suggest for my teeth?

I have some major dental problems with my bottom teeth. I have missing teeth and broken teeth. I take very good care of my teeth and yet the bottom ones just keep getting worse and worse. My top teeth are fine, and I have never had a problem with them. It started when I was a kid, and I have had some work done, but I am 32 now and have to do something. I used to get infections all the time but not as much anymore, but my teeth are worse. I was just wondering what you think? I do have dental insurance, but it does not cover much and I do not have $$$$. Should I just have the bottom ones taken out and replaced with dentures or what other options do you think I have? What would you do?? Please do not give me any lectures on eating too much sugar because I don't and never have. I brush, floss and everything. I don't know why they are like this but they are. Thanks
--------------------
You should go to a dental school at a major University. Dental schools are usually cheaper than a traditional dental office. However, you need to be prepared for multiple visits if you decide to go to a dental school and plan on three hours per visit. I go to the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan for my dental treatments because they are cheaper and if you needed major dental repairs. The repairs can be done in a hospital setting versus a traditional dental office. Good Luck to you
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment